Project Management in Perspective (second edition) introduces the fundamentals of project management.
The approach is interdisciplinary and ensures that the essential processes are thoroughly covered and relevant to various business contexts. The title is written for undergraduate courses offered by departments of Business Management and Logistics Management at universities and universities of technology.
- Keywords and concepts are cleary defined.
- ‘Food for thought’ boxes illustrate the theory and engage the reader.
- Exercises in each chapter provide opportunities to gain practical experience.
- Case studies have been updated.
- Includes new perspectives and ideas regarding Project Management.
- Reflection boxes provide opportunity for students to assess the knowledge they’ve gained.